Tuesday 25 July 2017

Jinder Mahal Reveals Who He Wants to Face at WWE SummerSlam

WWE SummerSlam2017
WWE SummerSlam News Champion Jinder Mahal recently spoke with USA Today to promote WWE SummerSlam, and below are some interview highlights:
Drew McIntyre in NXT:
“I know that Drew is very motivated; he’s driven and focused. He took it quite personally when he was released by WWE SummerSlam. He set out on a mission to prove he is the best in the world and I truly believe he is one of the best performers in the world.

He is just an animal. He for sure will be NXT champion and I know for sure he is a future WWE SummerSlam 2017 champion, whether it’s the Universal SummerSlam championship or my championship.

“Somewhere down the line – it might not be for a while – but there will be a 3MB reunion. I had a lot of fun with 3MB. I learned a lot of things. That’s one of the things with WWE SummerSlam 2017 – to stay relevant, you have to constantly evolve. All three of us have evolved and now I’m WWE SummerSlam Champion.”

John Cena

“”He is this generation’s greatest. I am the future. I don’t think I’ve hit my prime. I need to establish myself. Beating someone of the caliber of John Cena at an event like Summerslam would be awesome.”
WWE SummerSlam 2017 is going to start in this Month Of August. All The WWE SummersSlams Matches are coming. If You Wants To Get All The WWE SummerSlams 2017 Updates So Keep in Touch with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment